The MidAtlantic Showcase has been the
top recruiting event in the fall for the past 13 years!
2028 - 2024 Registration Opens February 19, 2019 at 11:00am
2023 - 2021 Registration Opens February 20, 2019 at 11:00am
- Tournament Dates & Time:
- November 9 - 10, 2019
- At the earliest, games will begin at 7:00am each day. All games will be completed by 5:00pm each day. All teams in all divisions should be available to play games in ANY of those time slots on BOTH days.
- Registration Opening Date for 2019 event:
- 2028 - 2024 Registration opens February 19, 2019 at 11:00am EST
- 2023 - 2021 Registration opens February 20, 2019 at 11:00am EST
- Games played at the Maryland Polo Club, St. Paul's School for Girls, Maryland Fairgrounds, Owings Mills High School, New Town High School and Franklin High School
- $500 Team Deposit due with registration (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- $1150 Team Fee due August 1, 2019 (non-refundable after August 15, 2019)
- Open to graduation years 2021-2028
- 2021-2023 teams play 4 showcase format games for recruiting purposes
- 2024-2028 teams play 4 guaranteed games with division winners advancing in a championship format to more games
- For recruiting purposes, high school teams are recommended to be made up of players of the same graduation year. Combination teams are allowed in all divisions, but teams must clearly be designated as a "Combo" team in their name, and teams must play in the grad year division of their oldest player
- Regulation full-size fields (turf and natural grass fields)
- 19 minute halves. 2 minute halftime. 5 minutes between games.
- Official clock is kept centrally, running clock. No time outs.
- 2019 US Lacrosse high school rules will apply to ALL grad years 2021-2028 with the following additions/exceptions:
- 2026-2028 teams will play MODIFIED CHECKING (Checking the crosse only if the entire crosse is below shoulder level. The check must be in a downward direction and away from the body.) POSITION TO CHECK (Player has an opportunity to legally check the crosse without fouling - 3 second count starts when the official deems that the player with the ball could be checked legally if checking were allowed.)