The MidAtlantic Showcase has been the
top recruiting event in the fall for the past 14 years!
2029 - 2025 Registration Opens January 21, 2020 at 11:00am
2024 - 2022 Registration Opens January 22, 2020 at 11:00am
- Tournament Dates & Time:
- November 14 - 15, 2020
- All teams should be available to play on BOTH days between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm.
- Registration Opening Date for 2020 event:
- 2029 - 2025 Registration opens January 21, 2020 at 11:00am EST
- 2024 - 2022 Registration opens January 22, 2020 at 11:00am EST
- Hotel recommendations are available through Room Roster on the Hotels tab HERE.
- 2022s: St.Paul's School for Girls (11232 Falls Road, Lutherville-Timonium, MD) AND the Maryland Fairgrounds (2200 York Road, Timonium, MD)
- 2023s : The Maryland Polo Grounds (3600 Fallston Road, Jarrettsville, MD) AND the Maryland Fairgrounds (2200 York Road, Timonium, MD)
- 2024s: Genesee Valley Outdoor Learning Center (1717 Rayville Road, Parkton, MD)
- 2025s: New Town High and Elementary Schools (4391 New Town Boulevard, Owings Mills, MD)
- 2026s: Franklin High School (12000 Reisterstown Road, Reisterstown, MD)
- 2027s, 2028s and 2029s: Owings Mills High School (124 Tollgate Road, Owings Mills, MD)
- $500 Team Deposit due with registration (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- $1200 Team Fee due August 1, 2019 (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- Open to graduation years 2022-2029
- 2022-2024 teams play 4 showcase format games for recruiting purposes
- 2025-2029 teams play 4 guaranteed games with division winners advancing in a championship format to more games
- For recruiting purposes, high school teams are recommended to be made up of players of the same graduation year. Combination teams are allowed in all divisions, but teams must clearly be designated as a "Combo" team in their name, and teams must play in the grad year division of their oldest player
- Regulation full-size fields (turf and natural grass fields)
- 19 minute halves. 2 minute halftime. 5 minutes between games. No time outs.
- Official clock is kept centrally, running clock. No time outs.
- 2020 US Lacrosse high school rules will apply to ALL grad years 2022-2029 with the following additions/exceptions:
- Please see the ***Free Movement Primer/Clarification that is in italics at the end of the rules.
- Free movement rules are new to the officials, and we do ask for your patience, respect and sportsmanship as officials work to implement them into games.
- On the draw, players must hold behind the restraining line until possession is obtained by one of the 6 players on the draw circle. Players’ sticks may cross the restraining line and touch the ground before possession, but their feet must not cross.
- If a half or game ends on a defensive major foul within the CSA the officials will set up a free position and play will end at the end of the scoring play.
- 2027-2029 teams will play MODIFIED CHECKING (Checking the crosse only if the entire crosse is below shoulder level. The check must be in a downward direction and away from the body.) POSITION TO CHECK (Player has an opportunity to legally check the crosse without fouling - 3 second count starts when the official deems that the player with the ball could be checked legally if checking were allowed.)
- See complete Rules and Free Movement Primer/Clarification HERE