The MidAtlantic Showcase has been the
top recruiting event in the fall for the past 13 years!
2028 - 2024 Registration Opens February 19, 2019 at 11:00am
2023 - 2021 Registration Opens February 20, 2019 at 11:00am
- Tournament Dates & Time:
- November 9 - 10, 2019
- All teams should be available to play on BOTH days between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm.
- Registration Opening Date for 2019 event:
- 2028 - 2024 Registration opens February 19, 2019 at 11:00am EST
- 2023 - 2021 Registration opens February 20, 2019 at 11:00am EST
- Hotel recommendations are available through Room Roster on the Hotels tab HERE.
- 2021s: St.Paul's School for Girls (11232 Falls Road, Lutherville-Timonium, MD) AND the Maryland Fairgrounds (2200 York Road, Timonium, MD)
- 2022s : The Maryland Polo Grounds (3600 Fallston Road, Jarrettsville, MD) AND the Maryland Fairgrounds (2200 York Road, Timonium, MD)
- 2023s: Genesee Valley Outdoor Learning Center (1717 Rayville Road, Parkton, MD)
- 2024s: New Town High and Elementary Schools (4391 New Town Boulevard, Owings Mills, MD)
- 2025s: Franklin High School (12000 Reisterstown Road, Reisterstown, MD)
- 2026s, 2027s and 2028s: Owings Mills High School (124 Tollgate Road, Owings Mills, MD)
- $500 Team Deposit due with registration (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- $1150 Team Fee due August 1, 2019 (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- Open to graduation years 2021-2028
- 2021-2023 teams play 4 showcase format games for recruiting purposes
- 2024-2028 teams play 4 guaranteed games with division winners advancing in a championship format to more games
- For recruiting purposes, high school teams are recommended to be made up of players of the same graduation year. Combination teams are allowed in all divisions, but teams must clearly be designated as a "Combo" team in their name, and teams must play in the grad year division of their oldest player
- Regulation full-size fields (turf and natural grass fields)
- 19 minute halves. 2 minute halftime. 5 minutes between games.
- Official clock is kept centrally, running clock. No time outs.
- 2019 US Lacrosse high school rules will apply to ALL grad years 2021-2028 with the following additions/exceptions:
- 2026-2028 teams will play MODIFIED CHECKING (Checking the crosse only if the entire crosse is below shoulder level. The check must be in a downward direction and away from the body.) POSITION TO CHECK (Player has an opportunity to legally check the crosse without fouling - 3 second count starts when the official deems that the player with the ball could be checked legally if checking were allowed.)